Larnaca Airport Facilities
Larnaca airport offers a wide range of facilities that helps your visit be more pleasurably. Due to the new modern terminal building, the airport offers much more now than it used to. Passengers flying to and from Larnaca airport can now enjoy better facilities inside and outside the airport as they wait for their flight.
Airports in general are not the best places to be at the best of times, especially if you encounter delays and you are either wanting to get to your holiday destination or simply get back home. However, the experience is a little more pleasant if you have good shops, places to eat and comfy seating to utilise whilst waiting.
Sadly, due to the amount of passengers traveling through the airport each year (especially throughout the summer months), delays do occur and these new facilities at Larnaca airport are certainly a welcome luxury.
However, waiting at the airport is all part and parcel of traveling, so you may as well make the best of the situation and take advantage of the facilities on offer. At the airport you have a range of facilities including:
List Of Larnaca Airport Facilities
- Bars – Larnaca airport now has several bars serving a wide choice of beverages both alcoholic and non alcoholic.
- Cafeterias – There are now several more cafeterias in the airport (including all kinds of cuisines) due to the new terminal.
- Restaurants – Many different kinds of cuisine can be found in the restaurants inside the airport
- Bank – There are ATM machines in the airport
- Post Office – There are post offices facilities at the airport.
- Duty Free Shops – There are several Duty Free shops in Larnaca airport that offer all the usual items.
- Airport Lounges – Larnaca airport has a VIP lounge and passenger can use this if they hold a VIP pass or are flying in business or first class. However, if you would like to use the VIP lounge facilities, you can purchase a pass in advance that will allow you to use them. The airport lounge pass is available to all passengers despite what class they are traveling. For more information about the Larnaca Airport Lounge, pleases click here.